THE BLACKENED BUNDLE
Spikerot Blackeded Triad for the first time in the darkest bundle ever.
Three of the most crushing records to surface from the Italian underground in 2019/2020.
3 CDs for 25 € (+ 1 FREE CD at our choice)
- SednA – The Man Behind The Sun (CD Digipak): A 33-minute-long sonic opus delving deep into the hazes of Black Metal, Post Rock and Doom
- Naga – Void Cult Rising (CD Digipak - 12-panel - Inverted Cross Shaped): A masterpiece of grief and nihilism, a true bliss for fans of Tripytkon, Unearthly Trance and Amenra
- Zolfo – Delusion Of Negation (CD Digipak): Atmo-sludge extremists in the vein of Iron Monkey, Ufomammut and Bongzilla
Mountain Legacy is an album exploring something fundamental to humanity: ISOLATION.
The illusion of silence, which is a natural non-existing concept, is perfectly described by synthetized sounds and noises of the newly acquired band member Claudio Rocchetti (In Zaire). These sounds are missing on the first self-titled release of Deadsmoke, so now the old tracks have been enriched and new ones have been composed providing a consistent psych-disturbed synthetized sound. Six brand new tracks featuring deep guitar fuzz and growling bass take the listener on a journey through the woods, alternating lightly groovy rhythms with sludge-doom cadences.
"Filthy Flowers of Doom" is Tons' second full length album.
40 minutes divided into five tracks of in your face doomy sludge metal.
Slabby and Luciferian riffs, tight drumming and a demonic voice characterize the last effort from the Turin band, now with a new drummer and a second guitar. Low-league occultism and weed devotion are the basis of this muddy album that will drag you into a sulphurous and sabbathian void.
“Filthy Flowers of Doom” is recorded by Danilo “Deepest Sea” Battocchio, while mastering is helmed by Brad Boatright (Sleep, NAILS, Obituary) at Audiosiege (USA). Let the Doom goes on.....
“Dissipatio HC” is the third effort from Italy’s hardest-hitting power trio Lleroy. Hailing from the central wasteland of the country they deliver a tight yet brutal pummeling assault filled with uptempo, syncopated power beats, razor-sharp guitar riffing and over saturated vocals – the ideal soundtrack for a trainwreck headed over a kindergarten.
FFO: Unsane, Melvins, Cows and the good ol’days of AmRep records.
Art by Thomas Ott.
Psychedelic Stoner Doom from Nagoya, Japan.
Originally released in 2005.
Digitally remastered in 2017 and released by the Ukrainian label Robust Fellow in an elegant 6 panels digipak with a new artwork including 2 bonus tracks for the first time on CD.
Robust Relics Series presents Greenmachine's debut album “D.A.M.N.”
• “D.A.M.N. is a hardcore crusty assault to the senses, and it's been described as a "timeless masterpiece far ahead of its time." There's absolutely NO way you'll ever regret adding it to your collection. “ - Metal Injection
• "Greenmachine's sludge was extra-vicious and extra-biting at a time when no one had any idea what to do with that kind of band. Their style was ahead of its time then and has lost none of its impact now." - The Obelisk
LAMBS‡ combine black metal, sludge and post-hardcore elements to create a very personal and abrasive wall of sounds; unfiltered and raw, they are taking you on a trip into oppressive, gloomy atmospheres.
Punky Sludge Doom with members of Stoner Kebab.
Elegant digipack box with a black intense artwork printed on an aurtmnal grey, featuring an exlusive poster - booklet with songs lyrics.
Released by IDLEGOD, Dio Drone, Toten Schwan Records, Shove Records, Vollmer Industries, SFA Records, Taxi Driver Records and Santa Valvola Records.
Released by DioDrone, Santa Valvola, Taxi Driver Records, Shove Records, Death+Crush, Oniric Recs, Audioglobe.
"Wild ride fo heavy riffs. Punk Rock infused carnage with a dash of Rock and Roll"
(Outlaws Of The Sun)
Members of Sofa King Killer, Abdullah, Fistula, So Long Albatross, Don Austin
A surreal and alienating combination of very slow Hawaiian lap-steel scores and elephantine sludge/doom riffs with compelling blues shades. It's as if Pink Floyd and Black Sabbath were jamming with Earth and Sleep on a Hawaiian beach at sunset.
Limited edition 300 copies.