Originally released by Swedish Sludge monsters SUMA in 2010, "Ashes" is a beast of granitic riffs, sludge destruction and unrelentless heaviness, engine-eared, mixed and produced by Billy Anderson.
KOMATSU once again unleash an exciting mixture of Sludge, Stoner Rock and Metal while setting stones for a new horizon indeed.
Recommended if you like: MELVINS, CLUTCH, TORCHE.
Highly anticipated new album by Dutch Stoner Rockers KOMATSU, feat NICK OLIVERI as special guest.
Recommended if you like: MELVINS, CLUTCH, TORCHE.
Spearheaded by the group Neurosis, Tribes of Neurot were formed with the intent of exploring the concept of Neurosis more in-depth and on a much more intuitive level.
Tribes of Neurot allow for a much broader range of expression and experimentation in all media. Tribes of Neurot are dedicated to the rebirth and survival of native tribal cultures and spiritual practices, as this is a key to understanding the Neurosis concept, not to mention the past and future of humanity. Encompassing a myriad of textures of ambiance from minimal walls of soothing sound waves to disturbing schizophrenic shapes of cranial bombast, Silver Blood Transmission takes these incredibly eclectic musicians to territories previously uncharted.
"Come on and do the toxic waltz. Kick your friend in the head and have a ball." These words by EXODUS fully apply to 'Kick Me Silly - VC III', the third full-length frontal assault by VENOMOUS CONCEPT.
The grindcore veterans (Kevin Sharp and Dan Lilker of BRUTAL TRUTH, Shane Embury and Danny Herrera of NAPALM DEATH, and John Cooke of CORRUPT MORAL ALTAR) recorded 'Kick Me Silly' in 2014, continuing in their trademark hardcore punk style.
You will find these fire-starters branching out dynamically in order to perfect their art of grinding rock! Like a coiled punk rock porcupine OOK is fully charged and ready for attack with 'Kick Me Silly - VC III'! Kick ass!
Debut mini-album from this Danish constellation. With former OBSKURE TORTURE members, EGG?ÉR sets out on a spectacular musickal journey, through the Causal cosmos - with an overt nihilistic outlook – straight into the pit… Nadir.
Significant sonic influences include VULPECULA, SPEAR OF LONGINUS, CATHEDRAL, WINTER, MOONBLOOD… and, needless to say, the masters of the void, BLACK SABBATH.
Robust Relics Series presents Greenmachine's debut album “D.A.M.N.”
• “D.A.M.N. is a hardcore crusty assault to the senses, and it's been described as a "timeless masterpiece far ahead of its time." There's absolutely NO way you'll ever regret adding it to your collection. “ - Metal Injection
• "Greenmachine's sludge was extra-vicious and extra-biting at a time when no one had any idea what to do with that kind of band. Their style was ahead of its time then and has lost none of its impact now." - The Obelisk
THE BLACKENED BUNDLE
Spikerot Blackeded Triad for the first time in the darkest bundle ever.
Three of the most crushing records to surface from the Italian underground in 2019/2020.
3 CDs for 25 € (+ 1 FREE CD at our choice)
- SednA – The Man Behind The Sun (CD Digipak): A 33-minute-long sonic opus delving deep into the hazes of Black Metal, Post Rock and Doom
- Naga – Void Cult Rising (CD Digipak - 12-panel - Inverted Cross Shaped): A masterpiece of grief and nihilism, a true bliss for fans of Tripytkon, Unearthly Trance and Amenra
- Zolfo – Delusion Of Negation (CD Digipak): Atmo-sludge extremists in the vein of Iron Monkey, Ufomammut and Bongzilla
THE ROTTEN BUNDLE
For the Death/Grind/Crust/Punk enthusiasts, here’s the bundle for you.
3 CDs for 20€
- Ruinas – Ikonoklasta (CD Digipak): A jaw-dropping new project with ex-Machetazo members: dismal Death Grind with Crust and Sludge influences
- Hobos – Nell’Era Dell’Apparenza (CD Jewel Case): Metal played the punk way. Swedish Death Metal sound stained with Rock’n’Roll, Hardcore and a hint of Grind served with lyrics in Italian.
- Depopulation Department – Life Kills (CD Jewel Case + FREE Patch): Featuring current and former members of Haemorrhage and Avulsed. A violent Crust/Punk onslaught influenced by The Exploited and Discharge.
After years of angst-ridden anticipation from a ravenous fanbase, Denver's grindcore gargantuans CATHETER unleash their first full-length album since 2005.
The follow-up to Dimension 303", amidst an incredible arsenal of split releases, EPs and demos over the years, CATHETER's new opus is so obliteratingly heavy that upon first listen you'll quickly forgive them for the delay since the last album, and immediately tear your own head off in utter joy.
As always appropriately entitled, "Southwest Doom Violence" surges with CATHETER's pissed-off style, an immediate adrenaline-booster for fans of classic, ripping grindcore in the tradition of REPULSION, TERRORIZER, PHOBIA, early NAPALM DEATH, with crust and doom metal infiltrating the mix.
Denver's cantankerous trio return bringing their sophomore release "Dimension 303". Following-up to the band's vicious trademark sonic assault, the album lays to waste eighteen intense, kick-to-the-face hypergrind bursts of relentless auditory damage.
Catheter plays violent, catchy grindcore seething with crust, punk, doom and sludge elements dusting the final product. Powerful production and superb musician skills just complete this grind entity, making "Dimension 303" a monstrous masterpiece from one of the most proficient and dedicated grind acts around.
18 songs of brutal masterful Colorado grindcore bulldozer in the vein of Phobia, Repulsion and old Napalm Death plus some sludge parts like Eyehategod or 16.
The CD contains also 10 more tracks from "Headfucker" 7" and live cuts from their gig at Bluebird Theater '02 that are not on US pressing. Additionally they played three cover songs by Napalm Death, Repulsion and The Accused. "Preamble To Oblivion" bring us big dose of good-sounding and well-played grind at the highest level of brutality and technique which places these Denver, Colorado thrashers on the top of American scene .
You can't miss it!!!