Bottomless’ self-titled debut album, first opus from the Italian band featuring members of Messa and Assumption.
BOTTOMLESS plays nothing but unadulterated Doom Metal in the vein of the ancient masters, a slow and fervent display of Heavy Metal and dusty riffs.
Also, the cover artwork lays bare the spirit of the olden days with a painting of Henri-Joseph Harpignies, French painter of the 19th Century also known as the ‘Michelangelo of trees’.
For fans of Black Sabbath, Pentagram, Saint Vitus, Trouble, The Obsessed
Gatefold 180g LP available in two different variants:
- MOSS GREEN: Green w/White & Yellow Marble LP, limited to 100 Handnumbered copies - SPIKEROT.COM EXCLUSIVE
- PITCH BLACK: Black LP, limited to 400 copies
*includes Download Code*
RELEASE DATE: July 16, 2021
Italian Blackened Doom monster NAGA is ready to make their comeback in November 2019 with a new obscure effort called ‘Void Cult Rising’ following up the fortunate ‘Hen’ and ‘Inanimate’.
The Naples-based three-piece pick up where they left off, shaping a masterpiece of grief and nihilism, a true bliss for fans of Tryptikon, Unearthly Trance, Craft, Amenra.
Gatefold LP available in two variants:
- Void Black (Black LP limited to 400 copies)
- Twilight / Demise (Black/White Split LP, limited to 100 copies) Spikerot.com exclusive
RELEASE DATE: November 15, 2019
When ‘Quiescence’ came out in 2014, it literally took the worldwide metal scene by storm. Eight years later, we’re proud to release this absolute classic by Shores Of Null on vinyl for the very first time.
Crushing epic riffs and impressive gloomy vocals make ‘Quiescence’ the perfect debut album, straightening things out since day one.
‘Quiescence’ has no weak spots, a true revelation back then, still an unmatched gem of Melodic, Blackened Gothic Doom to this day.
Housed in a deluxe gatefold sleeve, with a revised artwork by E.B.A. Art, 'Quiescence' is available in two different vinyl variants:
- “ABYSS BLUE” (Transparent Blue w/ White Splatter vinyl) Limited to 100 Handnumbered copies
- “NULL BLACK” (Black Vinyl) limited to 400 copies
RELEASE DATE: March 4, 2022