It’s time to wipe off some dust from this little gem from the Italian Stoner Rock underground, for too long disappeared from the radars.
ZIPPO debut album ‘Ode To Maximum’ was recorded in October 2005, exactly 13 years ago, and came out self-released in early 2006, suddenly received with sheer enthusiasm by the heavy music press unanimously.
This release comes out with a pachydermic new artwork by DARTWORKS, re-mastered by Tony Reed(Mos Generator, Stone Axe) and featuring two bonus tracks.
Available in 3 color variants:
- "Omega Black" limited to 300 copies
- "Desert Gold" limited to 100 copies
- "Tsunami Dust - Transparent Yellow with Black Marbled" limited to 100 copies. Spikerot.com Exclusive
RELEASE DATE: 02.11.2018
The third work of Italy’s gloomy kings Shores Of Null continues to prove the band’s willingness to go off the beaten path and create their ultimate Doom manifesto.
‘Beyond The Shores (On Death And Dying)’ is a 38 minute-long suite emphasizing their heavier, slower and dramatic side, inspired by the five stages of grief formulated by the Swiss-American psychiatrist Elisabeth Kübler-Ross.
Gatefold LP comes in FIVE different variants (all limited to 100 pieces each):
- DENIAL (Black w/ White Splatter LP)
- ANGER (Aside/Bside White/Black LP)
- BARGAINING (3-Color-Stripes White/Black/White Handumbered LP) SPIKEROT.COM EXCLUSIVE
- DEPRESSION (White w/ Black Marble LP)
- ACCEPTANCE (Solid White LP)
For fans of Paradise Lost, My Dying Bride, Swallow The Sun
RELEASE DATE: November 27, 2020
Handmade & Handnumbered Black Velvet CD Box, limited to 60 copies. Spikerot.com Exclusive
The Box Contains:
- SednA - The Man Behind The Sun - 6-panel CD Digipak
- Fold-out Poster
- SednA Logo Patch
- "I Am The One Behind The Sun Sticker" - Design by STRX
The Man Behind The Sun is SednA’s third album in ten years, one single track for a 33-minute-long sonic opus delving deep into the hazes of Black Metal, Post Rock and Doom.
Release Date: 13.09.2019
LA FURIA SERÁ MI SIGNO
LA VIOLENCIA, MI ESTANDARTE
Grinding Death Metal, sometimes dismal, sometimes punkish, sometimes sludgy, sometimes fuck you off!
Ikonoklasta’ is an unforseen storm within Extreme Metal, created by the hand and soul of Rober, member of the deceased Death/Grind legends Machetazo, and Angel, both hailing from the remote Spanish region of Galicia.
13 filthy hymns to misery, fatuity, death and decay, a one-way descent into the deepest caliginous abyss with no hope for redemption.
For Fans of: Rotten Sound, Incantation, Wolfbrigade and John Carpenter.
Gatefold LP available in two variants:
- Retrovirus (Transparent Yellow/Black Color-in-color LP, limited to 100 copies) Spikerot.com Exclusive
- Nueva Peste (Black LP, limited to 400 copies)
RELEASE DATE: March 20, 2020
Italian Blackened Doom monster NAGA is ready to make their comeback in November 2019 with a new obscure effort called ‘Void Cult Rising’ following up the fortunate ‘Hen’ and ‘Inanimate’.
The Naples-based three-piece pick up where they left off, shaping a masterpiece of grief and nihilism, a true bliss for fans of Tryptikon, Unearthly Trance, Craft, Amenra.
Gatefold LP available in two variants:
- Void Black (Black LP limited to 400 copies)
- Twilight / Demise (Black/White Split LP, limited to 100 copies) Spikerot.com exclusive
RELEASE DATE: November 15, 2019
Mario Bava's "Sei Donne Per l'Assassino" / "Blood and Black Lace"
Music by Carlo Rustichelli
Spikerot Records is pleased to present for the first time on vinyl, the full session of music composed for “Sei Donne Per L’Assassino”, 31 tracks remastered from the original master tapes preserved in the CAM archives.
"The Masked Killer" LP Variant
Limited to 400 copies on Grey 180g Vinyl
Housed in n elegant Gatefold sleeve
Artwork by Eric Adrian Lee
Extensive liner notes by Lamberto Bava ("Demons" director) and Andrea Fabrizii (Dannata Balera Radio)
Ships in October 2020
The score to one of the most influential Horror Movies ever made, from Maestro Roberto Nicolosi, is available in its entirety on vinyl for the first time ever.
Remastered from the original master tapes at Toxic Basement Studio, cut at 45rpm and pressed on 180g audiophile vinyl, the album includes 20 unreleased tracks, liner notes from Lamberto Bava and is housed in a deluxe Gatefold sleeve with a die-cut slip-case featuring a stunning artwork by SoloMacello.
“LA MASCHERA DEL DEMONIO” Original Soundtrack is limited to 500 copies, available in two color variants:
- ASA’S REVENGE (Purple/Black vinyl) - limited to 100 copies + fold-out poster and an exclusive card (Spikerot.com Exclusive)
- KATIA’S CURSE (Bone vinyl) - limited to 400 copies
Directed by Riccardo Freda and completed by the film's cinematographer, Mario Bava, "I Vampiri" is Italy's first horror film of the sound era.
We are very proud to release this gem composed by Maestro Roman Vlad for the first time ever on vinyl, Re-Mastered from the original tapes at Toxic Basement Studio and pressed on 2xLP set at 45 rpm on 180g vinyl for best sound quality.
Housed inside a Deluxe Gatefold Jacket with a stunning artwork by SoloMacello, “ I VAMPIRI” comes in 2 color variants:
- 100x ETERNAL LIFE (Color in color - cyan blue inside ultra-clear w/ purple splatter) – Spikerot Exclusive
- 400x CASTLE FOG (Ultra-clear w/ black marble)
RELEASE DATE: 07.12.2018
Spikerot Records presents, for the FIRST TIME ON VINYL:
GUINEAPIG – BACTERIA
SLOWMOTION. BULLDOZER. GORE.
The deluxe gatefold LP comes mastered for vinyl with some cool bonus tracks:
- The Guineapig “Demo 2013”
- An exclusive unreleased cover of MORTICIAN’s classic “Darkest day of horror” mixed and mastered by Tue Madsen
RELEASE DATE: 10.08.2018
We’re stoked to announce the release of ‘I Cannibali’ (aka ‘The Cannibals’ / ‘The Year Of The Cannibals’), score to the dystopic 1970’s movie by Liliana Cavani, composed and orchestrated by Maestro Ennio Morricone and conducted by Bruno Nicolai.
Available for the first time ever on vinyl, the opus features vocal apprerances of Don Powell and Audrey Nohra Stainton as well as the glorious choir I Cantori Moderni di Alessandroni, also including alternate takes and previously unreleased tracks.
Mastered for vinyl by Carlo Altobelli at Toxic Basement Studio, pressed on double 180g LP in two color variants and housed in an elegant gatefold jacket with captivating artwork from Basthard Design.
RELEASE DATE: DECEMBER 13, 2019
For the first time on vinyl Devangelic’s debut album, “RESURRECTION DENIED”!
9 tracks of furious, iconoclastic, death metal mayhem!
RELEASE DATE: 30.07.2018
DEAD - IN THE BONDAGE OF VICE
The classic album from Germany’s Grinding Sleaze Masters available for the first time on vinyl!
Revisited artwork by Basthard Design
Remastered for vinyl by Carlo Altobelli at Toxic Basement Studio
The Bundle Contains:
- Dead - In The Bondage Of Vice LP (BAG OF FUCK: Ltd to 100 handnumbered copies on Gold/Black Aside/Bside Vinyl) - Spikerot Exclusive
- Dead - In The Bondage Of Vice T-Shirt - Spikerot Exclusive
RELEASE DATE: 15.10.2021