We’re proud to be releasing our first tape ever under the banner of international Stoner Rock with two previously unreleased tracks from Canadian boogie facepunchers Chron Goblin and Italian riffalicious gang Isaak.
Those who know each band’s signature sound will not be disappointed, both tracks are sheer energy, pairing melody with groove and distortion for a fresh interpretation of heavy music. Artwork by SoloMacello
ANDREY ISKANOV & ALEXANDER SHEVCHENKO - CHOICE CUTS FROM PHILOSOPHY OF A KNIFE
- Finally available on vinyl the soundtrack to one of the most extreme and shocking movies of all time
- The most wicked industrial music meets flickering piano ballads and beautifully distressing soundscapes in this magnificient Opus.
- Mastered for viny.
- First time ever on vinyl with unreleased tracks, pressed on 2xLP plus a bonus CD
- Includes in-depth liner notes by director/composer Andrey Iskanov and composer Alexander Shevchenko
- Available in two variants:
- 400x "Risin Sun Flag" (Solid White)
- 100x "Unit 731" (Milky Clear w/ Red Splatter) - Spikerot Exclusive
- Artwork by SoloMacello
“Expect this to be a hit in the future among those who love to be shocked.”
(Scream Horror Magazine)
Another First Time on Vinyl by Spikerot Records.
Remained unseen for over two decades, "Cani Arrabbiati" is still considered an exceptional work in the distinguished career of Mario Bava.
Remastered from the original master tapes at Toxic Basement Studio, Maestro Stelvio Cipriani’s score is finally available for the first time ever in a complete restored version, including unreleased tracks and library cues.
Pressed on 180g LP, with a pulp artwork by Basthard Design “Cani Arrabbiati” is available in the following variants:
- 100x SEMAFORO ROSSO (Cornetto - milky clear / red) – Spikerot Exclusive
- 400x DIRTY RED ALFETTA (Transparent red w/ black marble)
RELEASE DATE: 07.12.2018
Bottomless’ self-titled debut album, first opus from the Italian band featuring members of Messa and Assumption.
BOTTOMLESS plays nothing but unadulterated Doom Metal in the vein of the ancient masters, a slow and fervent display of Heavy Metal and dusty riffs.
Also, the cover artwork lays bare the spirit of the olden days with a painting of Henri-Joseph Harpignies, French painter of the 19th Century also known as the ‘Michelangelo of trees’.
For fans of Black Sabbath, Pentagram, Saint Vitus, Trouble, The Obsessed
Gatefold 180g LP available in two different variants:
- MOSS GREEN: Green w/White & Yellow Marble LP, limited to 100 Handnumbered copies - SPIKEROT.COM EXCLUSIVE
- PITCH BLACK: Black LP, limited to 400 copies
*includes Download Code*
RELEASE DATE: July 16, 2021
All Test Pressings are limited to 5 copies per releases, Shores Of Null is limited to 10.
Only one is available to the public (Shores Of Null x2)
*Test Pressings are sealed and come also with the original album sleeve*