LA FURIA SERÁ MI SIGNO
LA VIOLENCIA, MI ESTANDARTE
Grinding Death Metal, sometimes dismal, sometimes punkish, sometimes sludgy, sometimes fuck you off!
Ikonoklasta’ is an unforseen storm within Extreme Metal, created by the hand and soul of Rober, member of the deceased Death/Grind legends Machetazo, and Angel, both hailing from the remote Spanish region of Galicia.
13 filthy hymns to misery, fatuity, death and decay, a one-way descent into the deepest caliginous abyss with no hope for redemption.
For Fans of: Rotten Sound, Incantation, Wolfbrigade and John Carpenter.
Gatefold LP available in two variants:
- Retrovirus (Transparent Yellow/Black Color-in-color LP, limited to 100 copies) Spikerot.com Exclusive
- Nueva Peste (Black LP, limited to 400 copies)
RELEASE DATE: March 20, 2020
Spikerot Records presents, for the FIRST TIME ON VINYL:
GUINEAPIG – BACTERIA
SLOWMOTION. BULLDOZER. GORE.
The deluxe gatefold LP comes mastered for vinyl with some cool bonus tracks:
- The Guineapig “Demo 2013”
- An exclusive unreleased cover of MORTICIAN’s classic “Darkest day of horror” mixed and mastered by Tue Madsen
RELEASE DATE: 10.08.2018
For the first time on vinyl Devangelic’s debut album, “RESURRECTION DENIED”!
9 tracks of furious, iconoclastic, death metal mayhem!
RELEASE DATE: 30.07.2018
DEAD - IN THE BONDAGE OF VICE
The classic album from Germany’s Grinding Sleaze Masters available for the first time on vinyl!
Revisited artwork by Basthard Design
Remastered for vinyl by Carlo Altobelli at Toxic Basement Studio
Limited to 500 copies housed in a deluxe gatefold sleeve, available in two color variants:
- BAG OF FUCK: Ltd to 100 handnumbered copies on Gold/Black Aside/Bside Vinyl (Spikerot Exclusive)
- BORDERLINE BLACK: Ltd to 400 copies on Black Vinyl
For fans of: Carcass, Autopsy, Pungent Stench
RELEASE DATE: 15.10.2021
Bottomless’ self-titled debut album, first opus from the Italian band featuring members of Messa and Assumption.
BOTTOMLESS plays nothing but unadulterated Doom Metal in the vein of the ancient masters, a slow and fervent display of Heavy Metal and dusty riffs.
Also, the cover artwork lays bare the spirit of the olden days with a painting of Henri-Joseph Harpignies, French painter of the 19th Century also known as the ‘Michelangelo of trees’.
For fans of Black Sabbath, Pentagram, Saint Vitus, Trouble, The Obsessed
Gatefold 180g LP available in two different variants:
- MOSS GREEN: Green w/White & Yellow Marble LP, limited to 100 Handnumbered copies - SPIKEROT.COM EXCLUSIVE
- PITCH BLACK: Black LP, limited to 400 copies
*includes Download Code*
RELEASE DATE: July 16, 2021