When ‘Quiescence’ came out in 2014, it literally took the worldwide metal scene by storm. Eight years later, we’re proud to release this absolute classic by Shores Of Null on vinyl for the very first time.
Crushing epic riffs and impressive gloomy vocals make ‘Quiescence’ the perfect debut album, straightening things out since day one.
‘Quiescence’ has no weak spots, a true revelation back then, still an unmatched gem of Melodic, Blackened Gothic Doom to this day.
Housed in a deluxe gatefold sleeve, with a revised artwork by E.B.A. Art, 'Quiescence' is available in two different vinyl variants:
- “ABYSS BLUE” (Transparent Blue w/ White Splatter vinyl) Limited to 100 Handnumbered copies
- “NULL BLACK” (Black Vinyl) limited to 400 copies
RELEASE DATE: March 4, 2022
Italian Blackened Doom monster NAGA is ready to make their comeback in November 2019 with a new obscure effort called ‘Void Cult Rising’ following up the fortunate ‘Hen’ and ‘Inanimate’.
The Naples-based three-piece pick up where they left off, shaping a masterpiece of grief and nihilism, a true bliss for fans of Tryptikon, Unearthly Trance, Craft, Amenra.
Gatefold LP available in two variants:
- Void Black (Black LP limited to 400 copies)
- Twilight / Demise (Black/White Split LP, limited to 100 copies) Spikerot.com exclusive
RELEASE DATE: November 15, 2019
Directed by Riccardo Freda and completed by the film's cinematographer, Mario Bava, "I Vampiri" is Italy's first horror film of the sound era.
We are very proud to release this gem composed by Maestro Roman Vlad for the first time ever on vinyl, Re-Mastered from the original tapes at Toxic Basement Studio and pressed on 2xLP set at 45 rpm on 180g vinyl for best sound quality.
Housed inside a Deluxe Gatefold Jacket with a stunning artwork by SoloMacello, “ I VAMPIRI” comes in 2 color variants:
- 100x ETERNAL LIFE (Color in color - cyan blue inside ultra-clear w/ purple splatter) – Spikerot Exclusive
- 400x CASTLE FOG (Ultra-clear w/ black marble)
RELEASE DATE: 07.12.2018
We’re stoked to announce the release of ‘I Cannibali’ (aka ‘The Cannibals’ / ‘The Year Of The Cannibals’), score to the dystopic 1970’s movie by Liliana Cavani, composed and orchestrated by Maestro Ennio Morricone and conducted by Bruno Nicolai.
Available for the first time ever on vinyl, the opus features vocal apprerances of Don Powell and Audrey Nohra Stainton as well as the glorious choir I Cantori Moderni di Alessandroni, also including alternate takes and previously unreleased tracks.
Mastered for vinyl by Carlo Altobelli at Toxic Basement Studio, pressed on double 180g LP in two color variants and housed in an elegant gatefold jacket with captivating artwork from Basthard Design.
RELEASE DATE: DECEMBER 13, 2019
We are very happy to release, for the first time on vinyl, the soundtrack to one of Italy’s most known and loved comedies of all time: ‘BIANCO, ROSSO E VERDONE’.
Written, directed and starred by CARLO VERDONE and produced by SERGIO LEONE, ‘BIANCO ROSSO E VERDONE’ was released in 1981 and instantly became a fan-favorite comedy and a cult classic, giving birth to some of Verdone’s most recognizable carachters of his whole 40+ years career.
The Soundtrack, composed by the late Maestro ENNIO MORRICONE, will be finally available on vinyl for the first time ever, to celebrate the 40th(+1) anniversary of this cult movie.
Limited to 500 copies
'Verdone' (Dark Green) 180g vinyl
Artwork by Giorgio Viola
Layout by Basthard Design
Release Date: NOVEMBER 4, 2022
ANDREY ISKANOV & ALEXANDER SHEVCHENKO - CHOICE CUTS FROM PHILOSOPHY OF A KNIFE
- Finally available on vinyl the soundtrack to one of the most extreme and shocking movies of all time
- The most wicked industrial music meets flickering piano ballads and beautifully distressing soundscapes in this magnificient Opus.
- Mastered for viny.
- First time ever on vinyl with unreleased tracks, pressed on 2xLP plus a bonus CD
- Includes in-depth liner notes by director/composer Andrey Iskanov and composer Alexander Shevchenko
- Available in two variants:
- 400x "Risin Sun Flag" (Solid White)
- 100x "Unit 731" (Milky Clear w/ Red Splatter) - Spikerot Exclusive
- Artwork by SoloMacello
“Expect this to be a hit in the future among those who love to be shocked.”
(Scream Horror Magazine)
Bottomless’ self-titled debut album, first opus from the Italian band featuring members of Messa and Assumption.
BOTTOMLESS plays nothing but unadulterated Doom Metal in the vein of the ancient masters, a slow and fervent display of Heavy Metal and dusty riffs.
Also, the cover artwork lays bare the spirit of the olden days with a painting of Henri-Joseph Harpignies, French painter of the 19th Century also known as the ‘Michelangelo of trees’.
For fans of Black Sabbath, Pentagram, Saint Vitus, Trouble, The Obsessed
Gatefold 180g LP available in two different variants:
- MOSS GREEN: Green w/White & Yellow Marble LP, limited to 100 Handnumbered copies - SPIKEROT.COM EXCLUSIVE
- PITCH BLACK: Black LP, limited to 400 copies
*includes Download Code*
RELEASE DATE: July 16, 2021