It’s time to wipe off some dust from this little gem from the Italian Stoner Rock underground, for too long disappeared from the radars.
ZIPPO debut album ‘Ode To Maximum’ was recorded in October 2005, exactly 13 years ago, and came out self-released in early 2006, suddenly received with sheer enthusiasm by the heavy music press unanimously.
This release comes out with a pachydermic new artwork by DARTWORKS, re-mastered by Tony Reed(Mos Generator, Stone Axe) and featuring two bonus tracks.
Available in 3 color variants:
- "Omega Black" limited to 300 copies
- "Desert Gold" limited to 100 copies
- "Tsunami Dust - Transparent Yellow with Black Marbled" limited to 100 copies. Spikerot.com Exclusive
RELEASE DATE: 02.11.2018
The third work of Italy’s gloomy kings Shores Of Null continues to prove the band’s willingness to go off the beaten path and create their ultimate Doom manifesto.
‘Beyond The Shores (On Death And Dying)’ is a 38 minute-long suite emphasizing their heavier, slower and dramatic side, inspired by the five stages of grief formulated by the Swiss-American psychiatrist Elisabeth Kübler-Ross.
Gatefold LP comes in FIVE different variants (all limited to 100 pieces each):
- DENIAL (Black w/ White Splatter LP)
- ANGER (Aside/Bside White/Black LP)
- BARGAINING (3-Color-Stripes White/Black/White Handumbered LP) SPIKEROT.COM EXCLUSIVE
- DEPRESSION (White w/ Black Marble LP)
- ACCEPTANCE (Solid White LP)
For fans of Paradise Lost, My Dying Bride, Swallow The Sun
RELEASE DATE: November 27, 2020
Italian Blackened Doom monster NAGA is ready to make their comeback in November 2019 with a new obscure effort called ‘Void Cult Rising’ following up the fortunate ‘Hen’ and ‘Inanimate’.
The Naples-based three-piece pick up where they left off, shaping a masterpiece of grief and nihilism, a true bliss for fans of Tryptikon, Unearthly Trance, Craft, Amenra.
Gatefold LP available in two variants:
- Void Black (Black LP limited to 400 copies)
- Twilight / Demise (Black/White Split LP, limited to 100 copies) Spikerot.com exclusive
RELEASE DATE: November 15, 2019
Bottomless’ self-titled debut album, first opus from the Italian band featuring members of Messa and Assumption.
BOTTOMLESS plays nothing but unadulterated Doom Metal in the vein of the ancient masters, a slow and fervent display of Heavy Metal and dusty riffs.
Also, the cover artwork lays bare the spirit of the olden days with a painting of Henri-Joseph Harpignies, French painter of the 19th Century also known as the ‘Michelangelo of trees’.
For fans of Black Sabbath, Pentagram, Saint Vitus, Trouble, The Obsessed
Gatefold 180g LP available in two different variants:
- MOSS GREEN: Green w/White & Yellow Marble LP, limited to 100 Handnumbered copies - SPIKEROT.COM EXCLUSIVE
- PITCH BLACK: Black LP, limited to 400 copies
*includes Download Code*
RELEASE DATE: July 16, 2021