It’s time to wipe off some dust from this little gem from the Italian Stoner Rock underground, for too long disappeared from the radars.
ZIPPO debut album ‘Ode To Maximum’ was recorded in October 2005, exactly 13 years ago, and came out self-released in early 2006, suddenly received with sheer enthusiasm by the heavy music press unanimously.
This release comes out with a pachydermic new artwork by DARTWORKS, re-mastered by Tony Reed(Mos Generator, Stone Axe) and featuring two bonus tracks.
Available in 3 color variants:
- "Omega Black" limited to 300 copies
- "Desert Gold" limited to 100 copies
- "Tsunami Dust - Transparent Yellow with Black Marbled" limited to 100 copies. Spikerot.com Exclusive
RELEASE DATE: 02.11.2018
The third work of Italy’s gloomy kings Shores Of Null continues to prove the band’s willingness to go off the beaten path and create their ultimate Doom manifesto.
‘Beyond The Shores (On Death And Dying)’ is a 38 minute-long suite emphasizing their heavier, slower and dramatic side, inspired by the five stages of grief formulated by the Swiss-American psychiatrist Elisabeth Kübler-Ross.
Gatefold LP comes in FIVE different variants (all limited to 100 pieces each):
- DENIAL (Black w/ White Splatter LP)
- ANGER (Aside/Bside White/Black LP)
- BARGAINING (3-Color-Stripes White/Black/White Handumbered LP) SPIKEROT.COM EXCLUSIVE
- DEPRESSION (White w/ Black Marble LP)
- ACCEPTANCE (Solid White LP)
For fans of Paradise Lost, My Dying Bride, Swallow The Sun
RELEASE DATE: November 27, 2020