It’s time to wipe off some dust from this little gem from the Italian Stoner Rock underground, for too long disappeared from the radars.
ZIPPO debut album ‘Ode To Maximum’ was recorded in October 2005, exactly 13 years ago, and came out self-released in early 2006, suddenly received with sheer enthusiasm by the heavy music press unanimously.
This release comes out with a pachydermic new artwork by DARTWORKS, re-mastered by Tony Reed(Mos Generator, Stone Axe) and featuring two bonus tracks.
Available in 3 color variants:
- "Omega Black" limited to 300 copies
- "Desert Gold" limited to 100 copies
- "Tsunami Dust - Transparent Yellow with Black Marbled" limited to 100 copies. Spikerot.com Exclusive
RELEASE DATE: 02.11.2018
Spikerot Records presents, for the FIRST TIME ON VINYL:
GUINEAPIG – BACTERIA
SLOWMOTION. BULLDOZER. GORE.
The deluxe gatefold LP comes mastered for vinyl with some cool bonus tracks:
- The Guineapig “Demo 2013”
- An exclusive unreleased cover of MORTICIAN’s classic “Darkest day of horror” mixed and mastered by Tue Madsen
RELEASE DATE: 10.08.2018