Spikerot Records presents, for the FIRST TIME ON VINYL:
GUINEAPIG – BACTERIA
SLOWMOTION. BULLDOZER. GORE.
The deluxe gatefold LP comes mastered for vinyl with some cool bonus tracks:
- The Guineapig “Demo 2013”
- An exclusive unreleased cover of MORTICIAN’s classic “Darkest day of horror” mixed and mastered by Tue Madsen
RELEASE DATE: 10.08.2018
It’s time to wipe off some dust from this little gem from the Italian Stoner Rock underground, for too long disappeared from the radars.
ZIPPO debut album ‘Ode To Maximum’ was recorded in October 2005, exactly 13 years ago, and came out self-released in early 2006, suddenly received with sheer enthusiasm by the heavy music press unanimously.
This release comes out with a pachydermic new artwork by DARTWORKS, re-mastered by Tony Reed(Mos Generator, Stone Axe) and featuring two bonus tracks.
Available in 3 color variants:
- "Omega Black" limited to 300 copies
- "Desert Gold" limited to 100 copies
- "Tsunami Dust - Transparent Yellow with Black Marbled" limited to 100 copies. Spikerot.com Exclusive
RELEASE DATE: 02.11.2018
ANDREY ISKANOV & ALEXANDER SHEVCHENKO - CHOICE CUTS FROM PHILOSOPHY OF A KNIFE
- Finally available on vinyl the soundtrack to one of the most extreme and shocking movies of all time
- The most wicked industrial music meets flickering piano ballads and beautifully distressing soundscapes in this magnificient Opus.
- Mastered for viny.
- First time ever on vinyl with unreleased tracks, pressed on 2xLP plus a bonus CD
- Includes in-depth liner notes by director/composer Andrey Iskanov and composer Alexander Shevchenko
- Available in two variants:
- 400x "Risin Sun Flag" (Solid White)
- 100x "Unit 731" (Milky Clear w/ Red Splatter) - Spikerot Exclusive
- Artwork by SoloMacello
“Expect this to be a hit in the future among those who love to be shocked.”
(Scream Horror Magazine)
Directed by Riccardo Freda and completed by the film's cinematographer, Mario Bava, "I Vampiri" is Italy's first horror film of the sound era.
We are very proud to release this gem composed by Maestro Roman Vlad for the first time ever on vinyl, Re-Mastered from the original tapes at Toxic Basement Studio and pressed on 2xLP set at 45 rpm on 180g vinyl for best sound quality.
Housed inside a Deluxe Gatefold Jacket with a stunning artwork by SoloMacello, “ I VAMPIRI” comes in 2 color variants:
- 100x ETERNAL LIFE (Color in color - cyan blue inside ultra-clear w/ purple splatter) – Spikerot Exclusive
- 400x CASTLE FOG (Ultra-clear w/ black marble)
RELEASE DATE: 07.12.2018
Hobos is a Venice-based punk/metal five-piece and Spikerot Records is proud to release their new full-lenght entitled "Nell'Era Dell'Apparenza" (Italian for "In The Age Of Appearance").
The sophomore album contains 10 pieces of filthy street metallic punk in the best Hobos tradition, for fans of Blood Duster, Malignant Tumour and Disrupt.
Artwork designed by Lenny Lucchese.
RELEASE DATE: January 4, 2019
Spanish supergroup featuring current and former members of Haemorrhage, Avulsed and Ultimo Gobierno.
This debut EP contains a violent Crust/Punk onslaught influenced by classic 80s bands like The Exploited and Discharge.
Anti-everything attitude with both male and female vocals screaming their heads off from start to finish.
7 songs, 7 deadly bullets.
* every order comes with a FREE Depopulation Department Patch*
(Only 100 available, until supplies last)
We’re stoked to announce the release of ‘I Cannibali’ (aka ‘The Cannibals’ / ‘The Year Of The Cannibals’), score to the dystopic 1970’s movie by Liliana Cavani, composed and orchestrated by Maestro Ennio Morricone and conducted by Bruno Nicolai.
Available for the first time ever on vinyl, the opus features vocal apprerances of Don Powell and Audrey Nohra Stainton as well as the glorious choir I Cantori Moderni di Alessandroni, also including alternate takes and previously unreleased tracks.
Mastered for vinyl by Carlo Altobelli at Toxic Basement Studio, pressed on double 180g LP in two color variants and housed in an elegant gatefold jacket with captivating artwork from Basthard Design.
RELEASE DATE: DECEMBER 13, 2019
LA FURIA SERÁ MI SIGNO
LA VIOLENCIA, MI ESTANDARTE
Grinding Death Metal, sometimes dismal, sometimes punkish, sometimes sludgy, sometimes fuck you off!
Ikonoklasta’ is an unforseen storm within Extreme Metal, created by the hand and soul of Rober, member of the deceased Death/Grind legends Machetazo, and Angel, both hailing from the remote Spanish region of Galicia.
13 filthy hymns to misery, fatuity, death and decay, a one-way descent into the deepest caliginous abyss with no hope for redemption.
For Fans of: Rotten Sound, Incantation, Wolfbrigade and John Carpenter.
Gatefold LP available in two variants:
- Retrovirus (Transparent Yellow/Black Color-in-color LP, limited to 100 copies) Spikerot.com Exclusive
- Nueva Peste (Black LP, limited to 400 copies)
RELEASE DATE: March 20, 2020
Bottomless’ self-titled debut album, first opus from the Italian band featuring members of Messa and Assumption.
BOTTOMLESS plays nothing but unadulterated Doom Metal in the vein of the ancient masters, a slow and fervent display of Heavy Metal and dusty riffs.
Also, the cover artwork lays bare the spirit of the olden days with a painting of Henri-Joseph Harpignies, French painter of the 19th Century also known as the ‘Michelangelo of trees’.
For fans of Black Sabbath, Pentagram, Saint Vitus, Trouble, The Obsessed
Gatefold 180g LP available in two different variants:
- MOSS GREEN: Green w/White & Yellow Marble LP, limited to 100 Handnumbered copies - SPIKEROT.COM EXCLUSIVE
- PITCH BLACK: Black LP, limited to 400 copies
*includes Download Code*
RELEASE DATE: July 16, 2021
DEAD - IN THE BONDAGE OF VICE
The classic album from Germany’s Grinding Sleaze Masters available for the first time on vinyl!
Revisited artwork by Basthard Design
Remastered for vinyl by Carlo Altobelli at Toxic Basement Studio
Limited to 500 copies housed in a deluxe gatefold sleeve, available in two color variants:
- BAG OF FUCK: Ltd to 100 handnumbered copies on Gold/Black Aside/Bside Vinyl (Spikerot Exclusive)
- BORDERLINE BLACK: Ltd to 400 copies on Black Vinyl
For fans of: Carcass, Autopsy, Pungent Stench
RELEASE DATE: 15.10.2021
Our First-Time-On-Vinyl series continues, next in line will be one of the greatest Death/Grind albums ever: ‘Only Tools And Corpses’ by British gentlemen GOREROTTED.
This special release will be available in two different color variants, housed in a deluxe gatefold sleeve, also including detailed track by track liner notes by Goreskin and a drunk-drenched history piece by Fluffy Offalstench, definitely a must have for every fan of the band.
- GORE RED (Solid Red w/ Black Splatter)
Limited to 100 handnumbered copies - SPIKEROT EXCLUSIVE
- ROTTED BLACK
Limited to 400 copies
Under License from Metal Blade Records
RELEASE DATE: March 11, 2022
Two years after their debut ‘IKONOKLASTA’, the Spanish Death/Grind unit RUINAS strikes back with 'RESURREKZIÓN'!
Drawing upon a macabre and apocalyptic vision of Christianity and a perpetual sense of impending doom, ‘RESURREKZIÓN’ represents a new chapter of misery and death, balancing shocking ferociousness and cinematic blackness.
La muerte está viva!
LP with insert available in two color variants:
'LAZARO' (Mustard/Aqua blue aside/bside) limited to 100 handnumbered copies - Spikerot Exclusive
'MUERTE SEMPITERNA' (Black) limited to 400 copies
Also available in bundle with "IKONOKLASTA" LP
Select your bundle Option from the drop-down list below
RELEASE DATE: MAY 13, 2022
*This item is a pre-order expected to ship in May 2022*