- Format: Vinyl
For the first time on vinyl Devangelic’s debut album, “RESURRECTION DENIED”!
9 tracks of furious, iconoclastic, death metal mayhem!
RELEASE DATE: 30.07.2018
Spikerot Records presents, for the FIRST TIME ON VINYL:
GUINEAPIG – BACTERIA
SLOWMOTION. BULLDOZER. GORE.
The deluxe gatefold LP comes mastered for vinyl with some cool bonus tracks:
- The Guineapig “Demo 2013”
- An exclusive unreleased cover of MORTICIAN’s classic “Darkest day of horror” mixed and mastered by Tue Madsen
RELEASE DATE: 10.08.2018
It’s time to wipe off some dust from this little gem from the Italian Stoner Rock underground, for too long disappeared from the radars.
ZIPPO debut album ‘Ode To Maximum’ was recorded in October 2005, exactly 13 years ago, and came out self-released in early 2006, suddenly received with sheer enthusiasm by the heavy music press unanimously.
This release comes out with a pachydermic new artwork by DARTWORKS, re-mastered by Tony Reed(Mos Generator, Stone Axe) and featuring two bonus tracks.
Available in 3 color variants:
- "Omega Black" limited to 300 copies
- "Desert Gold" limited to 100 copies
- "Tsunami Dust - Transparent Yellow with Black Marbled" limited to 100 copies. Spikerot.com Exclusive
RELEASE DATE: 02.11.2018
Bottomless’ self-titled debut album, first opus from the Italian band featuring members of Messa and Assumption.
BOTTOMLESS plays nothing but unadulterated Doom Metal in the vein of the ancient masters, a slow and fervent display of Heavy Metal and dusty riffs.
Also, the cover artwork lays bare the spirit of the olden days with a painting of Henri-Joseph Harpignies, French painter of the 19th Century also known as the ‘Michelangelo of trees’.
For fans of Black Sabbath, Pentagram, Saint Vitus, Trouble, The Obsessed
Gatefold 180g LP available in two different variants:
- MOSS GREEN: Green w/White & Yellow Marble LP, limited to 100 Handnumbered copies - SPIKEROT.COM EXCLUSIVE
- PITCH BLACK: Black LP, limited to 400 copies
*includes Download Code*
RELEASE DATE: July 16, 2021
LA FURIA SERÁ MI SIGNO
LA VIOLENCIA, MI ESTANDARTE
Grinding Death Metal, sometimes dismal, sometimes punkish, sometimes sludgy, sometimes fuck you off!
Ikonoklasta’ is an unforseen storm within Extreme Metal, created by the hand and soul of Rober, member of the deceased Death/Grind legends Machetazo, and Angel, both hailing from the remote Spanish region of Galicia.
13 filthy hymns to misery, fatuity, death and decay, a one-way descent into the deepest caliginous abyss with no hope for redemption.
For Fans of: Rotten Sound, Incantation, Wolfbrigade and John Carpenter.
Gatefold LP available in two variants:
- Retrovirus (Transparent Yellow/Black Color-in-color LP, limited to 100 copies) Spikerot.com Exclusive
- Nueva Peste (Black LP, limited to 400 copies)
RELEASE DATE: March 20, 2020
Italian Blackened Doom monster NAGA is ready to make their comeback in November 2019 with a new obscure effort called ‘Void Cult Rising’ following up the fortunate ‘Hen’ and ‘Inanimate’.
The Naples-based three-piece pick up where they left off, shaping a masterpiece of grief and nihilism, a true bliss for fans of Tryptikon, Unearthly Trance, Craft, Amenra.
Gatefold LP available in two variants:
- Void Black (Black LP limited to 400 copies)
- Twilight / Demise (Black/White Split LP, limited to 100 copies) Spikerot.com exclusive
RELEASE DATE: November 15, 2019
The third work of Italy’s gloomy kings Shores Of Null continues to prove the band’s willingness to go off the beaten path and create their ultimate Doom manifesto.
‘Beyond The Shores (On Death And Dying)’ is a 38 minute-long suite emphasizing their heavier, slower and dramatic side, inspired by the five stages of grief formulated by the Swiss-American psychiatrist Elisabeth Kübler-Ross.
Gatefold LP comes in FIVE different variants (all limited to 100 pieces each):
- DENIAL (Black w/ White Splatter LP)
- ANGER (Aside/Bside White/Black LP)
- BARGAINING (3-Color-Stripes White/Black/White Handumbered LP) SPIKEROT.COM EXCLUSIVE
- DEPRESSION (White w/ Black Marble LP)
- ACCEPTANCE (Solid White LP)
For fans of Paradise Lost, My Dying Bride, Swallow The Sun
RELEASE DATE: November 27, 2020
ANDREY ISKANOV & ALEXANDER SHEVCHENKO - CHOICE CUTS FROM PHILOSOPHY OF A KNIFE
- Finally available on vinyl the soundtrack to one of the most extreme and shocking movies of all time
- The most wicked industrial music meets flickering piano ballads and beautifully distressing soundscapes in this magnificient Opus.
- Mastered for viny.
- First time ever on vinyl with unreleased tracks, pressed on 2xLP plus a bonus CD
- Includes in-depth liner notes by director/composer Andrey Iskanov and composer Alexander Shevchenko
- Available in two variants:
- 400x "Risin Sun Flag" (Solid White)
- 100x "Unit 731" (Milky Clear w/ Red Splatter) - Spikerot Exclusive
- Artwork by SoloMacello
“Expect this to be a hit in the future among those who love to be shocked.”
(Scream Horror Magazine)
Directed by Riccardo Freda and completed by the film's cinematographer, Mario Bava, "I Vampiri" is Italy's first horror film of the sound era.
We are very proud to release this gem composed by Maestro Roman Vlad for the first time ever on vinyl, Re-Mastered from the original tapes at Toxic Basement Studio and pressed on 2xLP set at 45 rpm on 180g vinyl for best sound quality.
Housed inside a Deluxe Gatefold Jacket with a stunning artwork by SoloMacello, “ I VAMPIRI” comes in 2 color variants:
- 100x ETERNAL LIFE (Color in color - cyan blue inside ultra-clear w/ purple splatter) – Spikerot Exclusive
- 400x CASTLE FOG (Ultra-clear w/ black marble)
RELEASE DATE: 07.12.2018
Another First Time on Vinyl by Spikerot Records.
Remained unseen for over two decades, "Cani Arrabbiati" is still considered an exceptional work in the distinguished career of Mario Bava.
Remastered from the original master tapes at Toxic Basement Studio, Maestro Stelvio Cipriani’s score is finally available for the first time ever in a complete restored version, including unreleased tracks and library cues.
Pressed on 180g LP, with a pulp artwork by Basthard Design “Cani Arrabbiati” is available in the following variants:
- 100x SEMAFORO ROSSO (Cornetto - milky clear / red) – Spikerot Exclusive
- 400x DIRTY RED ALFETTA (Transparent red w/ black marble)
RELEASE DATE: 07.12.2018
Mario Bava's "Sei Donne Per l'Assassino" / "Blood and Black Lace"
Music by Carlo Rustichelli
Spikerot Records is pleased to present for the first time on vinyl, the full session of music composed for “Sei Donne Per L’Assassino”, 31 tracks remastered from the original master tapes preserved in the CAM archives.
"The Masked Killer" LP Variant
Limited to 400 copies on Grey 180g Vinyl
Housed in n elegant Gatefold sleeve
Artwork by Eric Adrian Lee
Extensive liner notes by Lamberto Bava ("Demons" director) and Andrea Fabrizii (Dannata Balera Radio)
Ships in October 2020
The score to one of the most influential Horror Movies ever made, from Maestro Roberto Nicolosi, is available in its entirety on vinyl for the first time ever.
Remastered from the original master tapes at Toxic Basement Studio, cut at 45rpm and pressed on 180g audiophile vinyl, the album includes 20 unreleased tracks, liner notes from Lamberto Bava and is housed in a deluxe Gatefold sleeve with a die-cut slip-case featuring a stunning artwork by SoloMacello.
“LA MASCHERA DEL DEMONIO” Original Soundtrack is limited to 500 copies, available in two color variants:
- ASA’S REVENGE (Purple/Black vinyl) - limited to 100 copies + fold-out poster and an exclusive card (Spikerot.com Exclusive)
- KATIA’S CURSE (Bone vinyl) - limited to 400 copies