Hobos is a Venice-based punk/metal five-piece and Spikerot Records is proud to release their new full-lenght entitled "Nell'Era Dell'Apparenza" (Italian for "In The Age Of Appearance").
The sophomore album contains 10 pieces of filthy street metallic punk in the best Hobos tradition, for fans of Blood Duster, Malignant Tumour and Disrupt.
Artwork designed by Lenny Lucchese.
RELEASE DATE: January 4, 2019
ANDREY ISKANOV & ALEXANDER SHEVCHENKO - CHOICE CUTS FROM PHILOSOPHY OF A KNIFE
- Finally available on vinyl the soundtrack to one of the most extreme and shocking movies of all time
- The most wicked industrial music meets flickering piano ballads and beautifully distressing soundscapes in this magnificient Opus.
- Mastered for viny.
- First time ever on vinyl with unreleased tracks, pressed on 2xLP plus a bonus CD
- Includes in-depth liner notes by director/composer Andrey Iskanov and composer Alexander Shevchenko
- Available in two variants:
- 400x "Risin Sun Flag" (Solid White)
- 100x "Unit 731" (Milky Clear w/ Red Splatter) - Spikerot Exclusive
- Artwork by SoloMacello
“Expect this to be a hit in the future among those who love to be shocked.”
(Scream Horror Magazine)
It’s time to wipe off some dust from this little gem from the Italian Stoner Rock underground, for too long disappeared from the radars.
ZIPPO debut album ‘Ode To Maximum’ was recorded in October 2005, exactly 13 years ago, and came out self-released in early 2006, suddenly received with sheer enthusiasm by the heavy music press unanimously.
This release comes out with a pachydermic new artwork by Davide Mancini / DARTWORKS, re-mastered by Tony Reed (Mos Generator, Stone Axe) and featuring two bonus tracks.
RELEASE DATE 02.11.2018