Another First Time on Vinyl by Spikerot Records.
Remained unseen for over two decades, "Cani Arrabbiati" is still considered an exceptional work in the distinguished career of Mario Bava.
Remastered from the original master tapes at Toxic Basement Studio, Maestro Stelvio Cipriani’s score is finally available for the first time ever in a complete restored version, including unreleased tracks and library cues.
Pressed on 180g LP, with a pulp artwork by Basthard Design “Cani Arrabbiati” is available in the following variants:
- 100x SEMAFORO ROSSO (Cornetto - milky clear / red) – Spikerot Exclusive
- 400x DIRTY RED ALFETTA (Transparent red w/ black marble)
RELEASE DATE: 07.12.2018
ANDREY ISKANOV & ALEXANDER SHEVCHENKO - CHOICE CUTS FROM PHILOSOPHY OF A KNIFE
- Finally available on vinyl the soundtrack to one of the most extreme and shocking movies of all time
- The most wicked industrial music meets flickering piano ballads and beautifully distressing soundscapes in this magnificient Opus.
- Mastered for viny.
- First time ever on vinyl with unreleased tracks, pressed on 2xLP plus a bonus CD
- Includes in-depth liner notes by director/composer Andrey Iskanov and composer Alexander Shevchenko
- Available in two variants:
- 400x "Risin Sun Flag" (Solid White)
- 100x "Unit 731" (Milky Clear w/ Red Splatter) - Spikerot Exclusive
- Artwork by SoloMacello
“Expect this to be a hit in the future among those who love to be shocked.”
(Scream Horror Magazine)
We’re stoked to announce the release of ‘I Cannibali’ (aka ‘The Cannibals’ / ‘The Year Of The Cannibals’), score to the dystopic 1970’s movie by Liliana Cavani, composed and orchestrated by Maestro Ennio Morricone and conducted by Bruno Nicolai.
Available for the first time ever on vinyl, the opus features vocal apprerances of Don Powell and Audrey Nohra Stainton as well as the glorious choir I Cantori Moderni di Alessandroni, also including alternate takes and previously unreleased tracks.
Mastered for vinyl by Carlo Altobelli at Toxic Basement Studio, pressed on double 180g LP in two color variants and housed in an elegant gatefold jacket with captivating artwork from Basthard Design.
RELEASE DATE: DECEMBER 13, 2019
Directed by Riccardo Freda and completed by the film's cinematographer, Mario Bava, "I Vampiri" is Italy's first horror film of the sound era.
We are very proud to release this gem composed by Maestro Roman Vlad for the first time ever on vinyl, Re-Mastered from the original tapes at Toxic Basement Studio and pressed on 2xLP set at 45 rpm on 180g vinyl for best sound quality.
Housed inside a Deluxe Gatefold Jacket with a stunning artwork by SoloMacello, “ I VAMPIRI” comes in 2 color variants:
- 100x ETERNAL LIFE (Color in color - cyan blue inside ultra-clear w/ purple splatter) – Spikerot Exclusive
- 400x CASTLE FOG (Ultra-clear w/ black marble)
RELEASE DATE: 07.12.2018
The score to one of the most influential Horror Movies ever made, from Maestro Roberto Nicolosi, is available in its entirety on vinyl for the first time ever.
Remastered from the original master tapes at Toxic Basement Studio, cut at 45rpm and pressed on 180g audiophile vinyl, the album includes 20 unreleased tracks, liner notes from Lamberto Bava and is housed in a deluxe Gatefold sleeve with a die-cut slip-case featuring a stunning artwork by SoloMacello.
“LA MASCHERA DEL DEMONIO” Original Soundtrack is limited to 500 copies, available in two color variants:
- ASA’S REVENGE (Purple/Black vinyl) - limited to 100 copies + fold-out poster and an exclusive card (Spikerot.com Exclusive)
- KATIA’S CURSE (Bone vinyl) - limited to 400 copies
Mario Bava's "Sei Donne Per l'Assassino" / "Blood and Black Lace"
Music by Carlo Rustichelli
Spikerot Records is pleased to present for the first time on vinyl, the full session of music composed for “Sei Donne Per L’Assassino”, 31 tracks remastered from the original master tapes preserved in the CAM archives.
"The Masked Killer" LP Variant
Limited to 400 copies on Grey 180g Vinyl
Housed in n elegant Gatefold sleeve
Artwork by Eric Adrian Lee
Extensive liner notes by Lamberto Bava ("Demons" director) and Andrea Fabrizii (Dannata Balera Radio)
Ships in October 2020