- Format: Vinyl
All Test Pressings are limited to 5 copies per releases, Shores Of Null is limited to 10.
Only one is available to the public (Shores Of Null x2)
*Test Pressings are sealed and come also with the original album sleeve*
Bottomless’ self-titled debut album, first opus from the Italian band featuring members of Messa and Assumption.
BOTTOMLESS plays nothing but unadulterated Doom Metal in the vein of the ancient masters, a slow and fervent display of Heavy Metal and dusty riffs.
Also, the cover artwork lays bare the spirit of the olden days with a painting of Henri-Joseph Harpignies, French painter of the 19th Century also known as the ‘Michelangelo of trees’.
For fans of Black Sabbath, Pentagram, Saint Vitus, Trouble, The Obsessed
Gatefold 180g LP available in two different variants:
- MOSS GREEN: Green w/White & Yellow Marble LP, limited to 100 Handnumbered copies - SPIKEROT.COM EXCLUSIVE
- PITCH BLACK: Black LP, limited to 400 copies
*includes Download Code*
RELEASE DATE: July 16, 2021
ANDREY ISKANOV & ALEXANDER SHEVCHENKO - CHOICE CUTS FROM PHILOSOPHY OF A KNIFE
- Finally available on vinyl the soundtrack to one of the most extreme and shocking movies of all time
- The most wicked industrial music meets flickering piano ballads and beautifully distressing soundscapes in this magnificient Opus.
- Mastered for viny.
- First time ever on vinyl with unreleased tracks, pressed on 2xLP plus a bonus CD
- Includes in-depth liner notes by director/composer Andrey Iskanov and composer Alexander Shevchenko
- Available in two variants:
- 400x "Risin Sun Flag" (Solid White)
- 100x "Unit 731" (Milky Clear w/ Red Splatter) - Spikerot Exclusive
- Artwork by SoloMacello
“Expect this to be a hit in the future among those who love to be shocked.”
(Scream Horror Magazine)
DEAD - IN THE BONDAGE OF VICE
The classic album from Germany’s Grinding Sleaze Masters available for the first time on vinyl!
Revisited artwork by Basthard Design
Remastered for vinyl by Carlo Altobelli at Toxic Basement Studio
Limited to 500 copies housed in a deluxe gatefold sleeve, available in two color variants:
- BAG OF FUCK: Ltd to 100 handnumbered copies on Gold/Black Aside/Bside Vinyl (Spikerot Exclusive)
- BORDERLINE BLACK: Ltd to 400 copies on Black Vinyl
For fans of: Carcass, Autopsy, Pungent Stench
RELEASE DATE: 15.10.2021
For the first time on vinyl Devangelic’s debut album, “RESURRECTION DENIED”!
9 tracks of furious, iconoclastic, death metal mayhem!
RELEASE DATE: 30.07.2018
We are very happy to release, for the first time on vinyl, the soundtrack to one of Italy’s most known and loved comedies of all time: ‘BIANCO, ROSSO E VERDONE’.
Written, directed and starred by CARLO VERDONE and produced by SERGIO LEONE, ‘BIANCO ROSSO E VERDONE’ was released in 1981 and instantly became a fan-favorite comedy and a cult classic, giving birth to some of Verdone’s most recognizable carachters of his whole 40+ years career.
The Soundtrack, composed by the late Maestro ENNIO MORRICONE, will be finally available on vinyl for the first time ever, to celebrate the 40th(+1) anniversary of this cult movie.
Limited to 500 copies
'Verdone' (Dark Green) 180g vinyl
Artwork by Giorgio Viola
Layout by Basthard Design
Release Date: NOVEMBER 4, 2022
We’re stoked to announce the release of ‘I Cannibali’ (aka ‘The Cannibals’ / ‘The Year Of The Cannibals’), score to the dystopic 1970’s movie by Liliana Cavani, composed and orchestrated by Maestro Ennio Morricone and conducted by Bruno Nicolai.
Available for the first time ever on vinyl, the opus features vocal apprerances of Don Powell and Audrey Nohra Stainton as well as the glorious choir I Cantori Moderni di Alessandroni, also including alternate takes and previously unreleased tracks.
Mastered for vinyl by Carlo Altobelli at Toxic Basement Studio, pressed on double 180g LP in two color variants and housed in an elegant gatefold jacket with captivating artwork from Basthard Design.
RELEASE DATE: DECEMBER 13, 2019
Our First-Time-On-Vinyl series continues, next in line will be one of the greatest Death/Grind albums ever: ‘Only Tools And Corpses’ by British gentlemen GOREROTTED.
This special release will be available in two different color variants, housed in a deluxe gatefold sleeve, also including detailed track by track liner notes by Goreskin and a drunk-drenched history piece by Fluffy Offalstench, definitely a must have for every fan of the band.
- GORE RED (Solid Red w/ Black Splatter)
Limited to 100 handnumbered copies - SPIKEROT EXCLUSIVE
- ROTTED BLACK
Limited to 400 copies
Under License from Metal Blade Records
RELEASE DATE: March 11, 2022
Spikerot Records presents, for the FIRST TIME ON VINYL:
GUINEAPIG – BACTERIA
SLOWMOTION. BULLDOZER. GORE.
The deluxe gatefold LP comes mastered for vinyl with some cool bonus tracks:
- The Guineapig “Demo 2013”
- An exclusive unreleased cover of MORTICIAN’s classic “Darkest day of horror” mixed and mastered by Tue Madsen
RELEASE DATE: 10.08.2018
Eight long years after their debut ‘Bacteria’, guineapig is back with ‘PARASITE’.
Their new material is absolutely cutting-edge and forward-thinking without ever losing sight of the roots of the band, with a strong songwriting that fluctuates between abysmal tunings, Death Metal mid-tempos and ripping breakdowns.
‘PARASITE’ will redefine the very concept of Goregrind.
Housed in a deluxe Gatefold sleeve with a 16-page booklet, 'PARASITE' comes in two color variants:
- PANDEMIC (Black, limited to 400 copies)
- SAPROPHYTE (Ultra Clear, limited to 100 handhumbered copies) Spikerot Exclusive
RELEASE DATE: JUNE 10, 2022
This item is a pre-order expected to ship in June 2022
Note : if your order includes other items, it will be dispatched when the item with the latest release date is available.
Directed by Riccardo Freda and completed by the film's cinematographer, Mario Bava, "I Vampiri" is Italy's first horror film of the sound era.
We are very proud to release this gem composed by Maestro Roman Vlad for the first time ever on vinyl, Re-Mastered from the original tapes at Toxic Basement Studio and pressed on 2xLP set at 45 rpm on 180g vinyl for best sound quality.
Housed inside a Deluxe Gatefold Jacket with a stunning artwork by SoloMacello, “ I VAMPIRI” comes in 2 color variants:
- 100x ETERNAL LIFE (Color in color - cyan blue inside ultra-clear w/ purple splatter) – Spikerot Exclusive
- 400x CASTLE FOG (Ultra-clear w/ black marble)
RELEASE DATE: 07.12.2018
The score to one of the most influential Horror Movies ever made, from Maestro Roberto Nicolosi, is available in its entirety on vinyl for the first time ever.
Remastered from the original master tapes at Toxic Basement Studio, cut at 45rpm and pressed on 180g audiophile vinyl, the album includes 20 unreleased tracks, liner notes from Lamberto Bava and is housed in a deluxe Gatefold sleeve with a die-cut slip-case featuring a stunning artwork by SoloMacello.
“LA MASCHERA DEL DEMONIO” Original Soundtrack is limited to 500 copies, available in two color variants:
- ASA’S REVENGE (Purple/Black vinyl) - limited to 100 copies + fold-out poster and an exclusive card (Spikerot.com Exclusive)
- KATIA’S CURSE (Bone vinyl) - limited to 400 copies